I wanted my piano students to have a quick and easy reference for all scale and arpeggio fingerings, but I didn’t feel that an entire book should be necessary, nor did I want to continue writing fingerings into their notebooks.
Using colors to show fingerings that are the same from one scale/arpeggio to another, I created this double-sided card, which shows hands-together fingerings in the simplest and most compact possible way for all of the following hands together parallel scales and arpeggios:
- all 48 major/minor scales
- all 24 major/minor arpeggios
- all 12 dominant 7th arpeggios
- all 7 ways to play the 3 diminished 7th arpeggios
- three fingerings for the chromatic scale
- two fingerings for chromatic minor thirds
- Before laminating, the paper is trimmed down to 6.75″ x 9.5″ (or about 17×24 cm)
- Laminated margins are cut down to 1/8″ – the final is small enough to act as a big bookmark for students’ sheet music or notebook.
- Laminated with 5mil thickness – very sturdy. My students’ cards still look brand new after years of use.
- The laminated corners are rounded.
- Great for evaluations and auditions, or for day-to-day use by students during normal practicing.
- The front of the card also includes instructions for late beginners to be able to quickly play 4-octave hands-together scales.
- One pack: $20
- Two packs: $19 per pack ($38)
- Three packs: $18 per pack ($54)
- Four packs: $17 per pack ($68)
- Five or more packs: $16 per pack ($80 or more)
Remember that you don’t need a Paypal account to order something using Paypal – you just need a credit card. If you do not have Paypal, if you want faster shipping, or if you live outside of the United States, send an e-mail to email@example.com with your desired order and shipping method, and I will respond by sending you a Paypal invoice that you can pay with your credit card.