Websites I’ve Created
- Twedt.com – My professional website which includes five CDs, sheet music, video, and information about my teaching.
- My Piano Studio – The general public might be interested in taking a look at my extensive suggestions for classical piano CDs (see Shopping section), not to mention all the links on the right.
- Read Twedt – My blog of miscellaneous subjects.
- MatrixResolutions.com – A website devoted to understanding the Matrix movies (the most elaborate website I’ve constructed).
- NVMTA.com – Website for the Nevada Music Teachers Association (state affiliate of Music Teachers National Association). Be sure to check out the unique site map I created, the contact form (I’m proud of the random human verification questions I came up with), and be sure to check out this website anytime during the month of December for a surprise that I programmed into the website.
- NNMTA.org - Website for the Northern Nevada Music Teachers Association (local chapter in Nevada). Board members log in and edit only the pages they’ve been given access to (so there is no need for a “webmaster” other than the president who acts as administrator of the website).
Other Blogs (alphabetical order)
- 3-D Piano – Blog by Fred Karpoff, developer of 3-D Piano (“Mastering Piano by Mastering Your Body”).
- Being Musical. Being Human. – A researched and well-written blog by Dr. Robert H. Woody (teacher of music education and music psychology).
- Color in My Piano - A high-quality blog by Joy Morin devoted to supporting piano teachers.
- Playing Piano: Jaak Sikk’s Piano Blog – A thoughtful blog with many YouTube videos offering tips and insight into this piano teacher’s methods and philosophies.
- Sound Post, The – A newspaper style blog focusing on news events in the world of music.
- Susan Paridis Piano Teaching Resources – An amazing collection of fun printables students can use to learn music fundamentals
- Think Denk – Entertaining blog of concert pianist Jeremy Denk.
- Well-Tempered Blog, The – Blog by Bart Collins, a “random series of posts, revels, and links to all things piano, classical, and such.”